NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD CITY
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Commission of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a meeting on Wednesday, May 6, 2009, at the Richfield City Center, Richfield, Utah, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows: (NOTE: The agenda may be accelerated or the line items may be discussed in any order.)
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of minutes for the meeting of April 1, 2009.
3. Consider making a motion that the City Council approve the proposed CC&Rs for the Richfield City Business Park.
4. Consider approving application of Lori Hendrickson to conduct a day care business called The Cottage Preschool & Daycare to be located at 425 North Main (CS zone – P-2 Use).
5. Consider approving the application filed by Jack Simmons allowing him to conduct a major home at 260 South 100 West (R1-10 zone – C-1 use).
6. Central Utah Food Sharing to request approval for the construction of a building at 2050 South Industrial Park Road (MG zone – C-1 use).
7. Consider approving application for a truck facility owned by Morris parsons to be located at 2190 South Industrial Park Road (MG zone- C-1 use).
8. Discuss the possibility of relaxing landscape requirements in the M zone.
9. Discuss the Zoning Code as it pertains to homes which are non-conforming uses located in commercial or manufacturing zones. Specifically, consider reinstating a provision similar to the prior Zoning Code which allows a non-conforming use to be enlarged upon issuance of a Conditional Use Permit by the Planning commission.
10. Items for Next Agenda.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING, FAXING, AND MAILING
The undersigned Deputy Recorder for the municipality of Richfield City certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Meeting was posted at the Richfield City Office, on Richfield City’s web site richfieldcity.com, faxed to The Richfield Reaper at (435) 896-8123, and hand delivered to each member of the governing body on the 4th day of May, 2009.
/s/ Michelle Curtis
Deputy City Recorder