NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD CITY
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Commission of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a meeting on Wednesday, December 10, 2008, at the Richfield City Center, Richfield, Utah, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows: (NOTE: The agenda may be accelerated or the line items may be discussed in any order.)
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of minutes for the meeting of November 5, 2008.
3. Public Hearings:
a. Receive comments concerning Ellen Blackburn’s request to
subdivide the property located at 275 North 300 East and
297 North 300 East (lot split).
b. Receive comments concerning the possibility of amending the
Richfield City Zoning Code to include a definition for body
piercing establishments and determine in which zones to allow
4. Consider recommending approval of Ellen Blackburn’s Subdivision
5. Dennis Jorgensen to discuss use of room addition.
6. Consider recommending an amendment to the Zoning Code
providing a definition for body piercing establishments and determine
in which zones to allow such use.
7. Morris Parsons to discuss Fed Ex parking area to be located in the
Industrial Park (old Industrial Park).
8. Review plans for addition to Steve Regan Company at 789 East
9. Chapter 19 – Off-street Parking and Loading:
a. Discuss amending the Zoning Code, Chapter 19 – Off-street
Parking and Loading. Discussion will be to determine how many
parking spaces should be required for State-governed
developments where housing can never be anything other than
b. The current Code states two parking spaces are required for
single family dwelling, 2-family, 3-plex, or 4-plex, and
condominium dwellings. Consider changing the Code to specify
that the requirements is for two parking spaces per dwelling unit.
10. Review plans for Mt. Catherine Apartments to be located at the
northwest corner of 530 South College Ave.
11. Consider lighting plan as provided by Fed Ex for property to be
developed in the new Richfield Commercial Park.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING, FAXING, AND MAILING
The undersigned Deputy Recorder for the municipality of Richfield City certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Meeting was posted at the Richfield City Office, on Richfield City’s web site richfieldcity.com, faxed to The Richfield Reaper at (435) 896-8123, and mailed to each member of the governing body on the 5th of December, 2008.
Deputy City Recorder