COUNTY OF SEVIER
CITY OF RICHFIELD
At the Planning Commission
In and For Said City
January 2, 2019
Minutes of the Richfield City Planning Commission meeting held on Wednesday, January 2, 2019, at 6:00 p.m., Chairman Brion Terry, presiding.
1. Roll Call.
2. Minutes Approval.
Consider approving minutes of September 5, 2018, and November 7, 2018
3. General Plan.
Review and discuss modifications to be made to the General Plan.
4. Other Business.
1. Roll Call. Roll call was answered by Brion Terry, Greg Bean, David Mower, Lisa White, and Susan Jensen. Blaine Breinholt and Monte Turner were excused
City Staff Present: Deputy City Recorder Michelle Curtis.
Others present: There were no others present.
2. Minutes Approval: The minutes of September 5, 2018, and November 7, 2018, were reviewed. Lisa White motioned to approve the minutes of September 5, 2018, and November 7, 2018. Greg Bean seconded the motion. Those voting aye: Brion Terry, Greg Bean, David Mower, Lisa White, and Susan Jensen. Those voting nay: None. The motion carried unanimously.
3. General Plan: Review and discuss modifications to be made to the General Plan. The General Plan was discussed and suggested changes entered in the draft.
4. Other Business: Gordon Robison will be on the agenda for February to discuss the matter of a block fence that he would like to have installed between his property and a commercial property. The fence in question was previously addressed at the time the Mountain Utah Family Medical Clinic was constructed. Copies of minutes from those meetings were given to Commission members so they will be updated as to what has transpired up to this point.
5. Adjournment. The meeting adjourned at 7:30.
PASSED AND APPROVED on the 6th day of February, 2019.
/s/ Michelle Curtis
Deputy City Recorder