NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Commission of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a meeting on Wednesday, June 7, 2023, at the Richfield City Center, Richfield, Utah, commencing at 6:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows: (NOTE: The agenda may be accelerated or the line items may be discussed in any order.)
- Roll Call
- General Plan Discussion
- Zoning code update introduction (Kendal Walsh)
- Conditional Use Permits/Home Occupancy
- Hadley Sorensen. To request approval of hair salon to be located at 181 North Main (D zone – P2 use).
- Angela Brown to request approval of a Home Occupation Permit allowing her to conduct a business called Sunee Soles Foot Zoning to be located at 427 West Valley View Drive (R1-10 zone – C-1 use).
- Emma Leavitt to request approval of a Home Occupation Permit allowing her to conduct a business called Nails by Emma to be located at 296 West 200 South (R1-10 zone – C-1 use).
- Project Review
a. Review and consider recommendation of approval for Trailhead Resort Todd Riches’ proposed short-term/extended stay/mixed use development at 1300 South and 500 West (CG zone and a C-2)
b. Villa 647 Preliminary review of demolition/reconstruction of facility at 647 South Main Street. (RM-24 and C-2)
- Minutes Approval
- Consider approving minutes of May 3, 2023.
- Other BusinessZack Leavitt – Zoning Map Demo.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING, FAXING, AND MAILING
The undersigned Deputy Recorder for the municipality of Richfield City certifies that a copy of the foregoing Amended Notice of Meeting was posted at the Richfield City Office, on Richfield City’s website richfieldcity.com, posted on Utah Public Notice Website, on June 2, 2023, and mailed electronically to each member of the governing body on June 2, 2023.
Deputy City Recorder
THE PUBLIC IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL RICHFIELD CITY PLANNING COMMISSION MEETINGS.
If you need a special accommodation to participate in the City Planning Commission Meetings, please notify Michelle Curtis, Deputy Recorder, (435) 896-6439, at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.