NOTICEOF MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
OFTHE CITY OF RICHFIELD CITY
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN thatthe Planning Commission of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a meetingon Wednesday, April 10, 2013, at the Richfield City Center, Richfield, Utah,commencing at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is asfollows: (NOTE: The agenda may be accelerated or the lineitems may be discussed in any order.)
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of Minutes.
3. Public Hearing – Receive commentsconcerning a preliminary subdivision application filed by DouglasNielson.
4. Kay McIff to discuss proposed concept plan forsubdivision to be located on Airport Road north of Fairway Landing Subdivision.
5. Consider making a recommendation that theCouncil approve the proposed annexation of property located alongAirport Road north of Fairway Landing Subdivision (Kay McIffproperty/Richfield Land Company).
6. Douglas Nielson – discuss* and consider motion recommending approval of preliminary subdivisionapplication. Subdivision located in thearea of 1550 West Cove Road.
7. Discuss developing an ordinance regulating mobile food businesses, i.e.food trucks, cream trucks, etc.
8. Other business.
CERTIFICATEOF POSTING, FAXING, AND MAILING
Theundersigned Deputy Recorder for the municipality of Richfield City certifiesthat a copy of the foregoing Notice of Meeting was posted at the Richfield CityOffice, on Richfield City’s web site richfieldcity.com, faxed to The Richfield Reaper at (435) 896-8123,and mailed to each member of the governing body on the 9th day of April, 2013.
/s/ Michelle Curtis
Deputy City Recorder
THE PUBLICIS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL
RICHFIELDCITY PLANNING COMMISSION MEETINGS.
If you need aspecial accommodation to participate in the City Planning Commission Meetings,please notify Michelle Curtis, Deputy Recorder, (435) 896-6439, at least 3working days prior to the meeting.