NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD CITY
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Commission of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a meeting on Wednesday, September 1, 2010, at the Richfield City Center, Richfield, Utah, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows: (NOTE: The agenda may be accelerated or the line items may be discussed in any order.)
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of minutes for the meetings of June 2, 2010, and July 7, 2010.
3. Consider approving Major Home Occupation Permit allowing Courtney Larsen to conduct a daycare business at her home at 749 North Crestview Drive (R1-10 zone, C-1 use).
4. Consider approving Major Home Occupation Permit allowing Curtis McClellan to conduct a business called Xcalibur Auto at his home at 264 North 300 East (RM-11 zone, C-1 use).
5. Consider approving Steve Tak’s proposal to conduct a tattoo business to be located at 716 South Cove View Road (CS zone, C-1 use).
6. Clarify Jardine Petroleum landscaping requirement.
7. Discuss the Zoning Code as it pertains to the distance requirement between buildings in the RM-11 zone.
8. Discuss clarifying a conflict between the Zoning Code and the Municipal Code as they to pertain to allowing or prohibiting chickens in the City limits.
9. Other business.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING, FAXING, AND MAILING
The undersigned Deputy Recorder for the municipality of Richfield City certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Meeting was posted at the Richfield City Office, on Richfield City’s web site richfieldcity.com, faxed to The Richfield Reaper at (435) 896-8123, and mailed to each member of the governing body on the 28th day of August, 2010.
/s/ Michelle Curtis
Deputy City Recorder
THE PUBLIC IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL
RICHFIELD CITY PLANNING COMMISSION MEETINGS.
If you need a special accommodation to participate in the City Planning Commission Meetings, please notify Michelle Curtis, Deputy Recorder, (435) 896-6439, at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.