NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD CITY
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Commission of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a meeting on Wednesday, August 5, 2009, at the Richfield City Center, Richfield, Utah, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows: (NOTE: The agenda may be accelerated or the line items may be discussed in any order.)
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of minutes for the meeting of July 1, 2009.
3. 7:00 p.m. Public Hearings
a. Receive comments concerning a preliminary
subdivision application filed by Jeff
Henderson for property located
at approximately 475 North 300 East.
b. Receive comments concerning a revision to
Phase II of the subdivision plat for the
Richfield City Business Park located at 2225
South 600 West.
4. Consider approving preliminary subdivision application filed by Jeff Henderson for the subdivision of property located at approximately 475 North 300 East (RM-11 zone).
5. Consider approving revision to Phase II of the subdivision plat for the Richfield City Business Park located at 2225 South 600 West (MD zone).
6. Consider approving application of Kellie Jorgensen for exercise facility to be located at 26 East 1000 North (CG zone). (P2-use)
7. Consider approval of plans for Mt. Catherine Apartments to be located at the northwest corner of 530 South and College Avenue (RM-11 zone). (C-2 use)
8. Discuss landscaping provisions in Zoning Code.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING, FAXING, AND MAILING
The undersigned Deputy Recorder for the municipality of Richfield City certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Meeting was posted at the Richfield City Office, on Richfield City’s web site richfieldcity.com, faxed to The Richfield Reaper at (435) 896-8123, and mailed to each member of the governing body on the 31st day of July, 2009.
/s/ Michelle Curtis
Deputy City Recorder
THE PUBLIC IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL
RICHFIELD CITY PLANNING COMMISSION MEETINGS.
If you need a special accommodation to participate in the City Planning Commission Meetings, please notify Michelle Curtis, Deputy Recorder, (435) 896-6439, at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.