NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD CITY
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Commission of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a meeting on Wednesday, March 4, 2009, at the Richfield City Center, Richfield, Utah, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows: (NOTE: The agenda may be accelerated or the line items may be discussed in any order.)
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of minutes for the meeting of February 4, 2009.
3. Review and consider recommending approval of an Annexation Petition filed by Tooter Ogden.
4. Review and consider approving Holiday Inn signage.
5. Consider approving plans for patio to be built at the Detour Lounge at 900 South Cove View Road.
6. Dennis Jorgensen to discuss use of room addition.
7. Discuss Sign Ordinance as it pertains to secondary wall signs.
8. Discuss establishing standards for transient businesses.
9. Discuss standards for sidewalk sales.
10. Items for Next Agenda.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING, FAXING, AND MAILING
The undersigned Deputy Recorder for the municipality of Richfield City certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Meeting was posted at the Richfield City Office, on Richfield City’s web site richfieldcity.com, faxed to The Richfield Reaper at (435) 896-8123, and mailed to each member of the governing body on the 26th day of February, 2009.
/s/ Michelle Curtis
Deputy City Recorder
THE PUBLIC IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL
RICHFIELD CITY PLANNING COMMISSION MEETINGS.
If you need a special accommodation to participate in the City Planning Commission Meetings, please notify Michelle Curtis, Deputy Recorder, (435) 896-6439, at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.