NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD CITY
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Commission of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a meeting on Wednesday, November 5, 2014, at the Richfield City Center, Richfield, Utah, commencing at 6:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows: (NOTE: The agenda may be accelerated or the line items may be discussed in any order.)
1. Roll Call.
2. Minute Approval: Consider approving minutes of October 1, 2014.
3. Public Hearing: Receive comments concerning a subdivision application
filed by Corey Winkel for a subdivision to be developed at 500 East 1200
4. Corey Winkel: Discuss Corey Winkel’s application for a subdivision being
developed at 500 East 1200 North.
5. Tom Bogh: Consider recommending approval of a Waiver of improvements
for construction of a home at 750 E and 800 North.
6. Eric Torgerson: Discuss options concerning .89-acre property located at
550 West 500 South; i.e. subdividing vs. zone change to RM-11.
7. Pedro and Ramon: Discuss proposed restaurant to be located at the
southeast corner of 400 North 100 East.
8. Other business.
9. Adjournment .
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING, FAXING, AND MAILING
The undersigned Deputy Recorder for the municipality of Richfield City certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Meeting was posted at the Richfield City Office on Richfield City’s website richfieldcity.com, faxed to The Richfield Reaper at (435) 896-8123, on the 31st day of October, 2014, and mailed to each member of the governing body on the 31st day of October, 2014.
/s/ Michelle Curtis
Deputy City Recorder
THE PUBLIC IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL
RICHFIELDCITYPLANNING COMMISSION MEETINGS.
If you need a special accommodation to participate in the City Planning Commission Meetings, please notify Michelle Curtis, Deputy Recorder, (435) 896-6439, at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.