NOTICEOF MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
OFTHE CITY OF RICHFIELD CITY
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN thatthe Planning Commission of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a meetingon Wednesday, February 5, 2014, at the Richfield City Center, Richfield, Utah,commencing at 6:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is asfollows: (NOTE: The agenda may be accelerated or the lineitems may be discussed in any order.)
2. MinuteApproval: Consider approvingminutes of January 8, 2014.
3. Joyce Butcher: Consider approving daycare business called Country
Loving Daycare to be located at 690North 300 East (C1 use, R1-10).
4. JeffBarnes: Consider approvingapplication for ATV repair shop to be
locatedat 209 South Main (old fire station) (C-1 use, D zone).
5. Sevier Medical Center: Consider recommending proposal for an addition
tothe surgical wing of the hospital (CG zone (C2 use).
6. Brady Hansen: Review final site plan and drainage plan forHansen Collision
Centerto be located at the southwest corner of 800 South 100 West.
7. Valerie and Milton Jensen: Review concept plans for the construction ofa
dieselrepair shop to be located on 100 East between 800 and 1000 South
(oldwater slide property) (CS zone, C1 use).
8. Discuss Zoning Code:
a. Casitas/Mother-in-law Quarters.
b. Sign Ordinance: Consider allowing wind sailbanners/double-sided
c. Discuss providing provisions requiring opengreen spaces.
9. Planning Commission Chairman : Appointment of Chairman and Co-
CERTIFICATEOF POSTING, FAXING, AND MAILING
Theundersigned Deputy Recorder for the municipality of Richfield City certifiesthat a copy of the foregoing Notice of Meeting was posted at the Richfield CityOffice, on Richfield City’s web site richfieldcity.com, faxed to The Richfield Reaper at (435) 896-8123,and mailed or transmitted electronically to each member of the governing bodyon the 31st day of January, 2014.
/s/ Michelle Curtis
THE PUBLICIS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL
RICHFIELD CITY PLANNING COMMISSION MEETINGS.
If you need aspecial accommodation to participate in the City Planning Commission Meetings,please notify Michelle Curtis, Deputy Recorder, (435) 896-6439, at least 3working days prior to the meeting.