NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD CITY
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Commission of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a meeting on Wednesday, January 7, 2015, at the Richfield City Center, Richfield, Utah, commencing at 6:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows: (NOTE: The agenda may be accelerated or the line items may be discussed in any order.)
1. Roll Call.
2. Minute Approval: Consider approving minutes of November 5, 2014, and December 3, 2014.
3. Public Hearing: Receive public comments concerning an application filed by Kirt Christensen requesting a rezone of Parcels 1-3-4, 1-3-5, 1-3-10, and 1-3-27 from the MD Zone to R1-10 zone.
3. Request for Rezone: Consider recommending approval of Kirt Christensen’sapplication requesting rezone of parcels 1-3-4, 1-3-5, 1-3-10, and 1-3-27 from the MD Zone to the R1-10 zone.
4. Cove View Estates Subdivision Preliminary Plat. Review and possible motion to recommend approval of Corey Winkel’s preliminary subdivision application for Cove View Estates Subdivision to be located at approximately 1200 North 500 East.
5. Jim’s Auto Master/Jim Keele: Review Conditional Use Permit.
6. Hansen’s Collision Center: Review and approve plans for construction of additional building to be located at Hansen’s Collision Center at 830 South 100 West for to be used for sandblasting, cleaning, and painting of vehicles and equipment.
7. Other Business:
A. Items to be discussed at meeting with City Council on January 20, 2015.
B. Appointment of Planning Commission Chairman for 2015.
C. Other items.
8. Adjournment .
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING, FAXING, AND MAILING
The undersigned Deputy Recorder for the municipality of Richfield City certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Meeting was posted at the Richfield City Office on Richfield City’s website richfieldcity.com, faxed to The Richfield Reaper at (435) 896-8123, on the 5th day of January, 2015, and mailed to each member of the governing body on the 5th day of January, 2014.
/s/ Michelle Curtis
Deputy City Recorder
THE PUBLIC IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL
RICHFIELDCITYPLANNING COMMISSION MEETINGS.
If you need a special accommodation to participate in the City Planning Commission Meetings, please notify Michelle Curtis, Deputy Recorder, (435) 896-6439, at least 3 working days prior to the meeting.