The position is responsible for basic duties and responsibilities of game officials relating to the successful conduct of Richfield Parks & Recreation youth basketball leagues, emphasizing safe and fair play by all participants, coaches, and spectators.
Duties shall include:
- Officiate youth basketball games and maintain standards of play to make sure game rules are observed
- Applicant must have excellent public relations and communication skills and comprehensive knowledge of basketball
- Enforce good sportsmanship by all players, coaches, and spectators
- Adhere to dress, grooming, and uniform as well as personal standards of conduct, prescribed by Richfield Parks & Recreation
- Must be 15 years or older
- Previously participated in a basketball league
- Must understand the fundamental basics of basketball
- Must have knowledge of the rules, regulations, methods, and techniques of basketball officiating
This is a seasonal part-time position with. Training will be in December. Leagues play January and February. There are multiple positions available. Submit applications to email@example.com before 5:00 p.m. on Monday November 22, 2021. Richfield City Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.