The official scorekeeper’s main responsibility is to keep score of the game and record the name and number of every player participating in the game. The scorekeeper is also responsible for running the game clock and keeping track of substitutions and fouls. The scorekeeper works under the supervision of the Richfield Parks & Recreation Site Supervisor, Assistant Coordinator and Program Coordinator.
Duties shall include:
- Keep game score and run the game clock
- Keep track of substitutions
- Keep track of player and team fouls
- Alert game officials when players and teams have reached penalty status
- Must keep track of time outs.
- Must be 15 years or older
- Must have a basic knowledge of the rules of basketball
- Must be able to focus on the game
This is a seasonal part-time position with. Training will be in December. Leagues play January and February. There are multiple positions available. Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5:00 p.m. on Monday November 22, 2021. Richfield City Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.