Part Time Assistant Recreation Coordinator
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- Graduation from high school or GED and two (2) years of experience in sports officiating, coaching, physical education teaching, or related experience.
- CPR and First Aid training must be obtained within 30 days of hire.
- The applicant is required to have a thorough knowledge of youth and adult sports programs including rules and regulations; excellent customer service skills and the ability to assess the situation and use sound judgment to resolve matters.
- This position will require, afternoon, evening, and Saturday work. Hours may be flexible based on department needs.
- The salary range for this position is $12 to $15/hr based on experience.
- Applicant must also have a valid driver’s license.
- Applications may be obtained online at www.richfieldcity.com.
- Applications will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 15, 2021, and must be filed with Richfield Parks & Recreation 75 East Center, Richfield, Ut 84701 or emailed to email@example.com.
Parks & Recreation Director
The position is responsible for overseeing and directing the operation and maintenance of the parks, pool, and recreation facilities and programs.
Duties shall include:
- Developing and monitoring recreation programs, budget preparation, and management, planning, scheduling, reviewing, public information, etc.
- Applicant must have excellent public relations and communication skills and comprehensive knowledge of all recreation programs including, but not limited to, Basketball, Softball, Soccer, Flag & Tackle Football, Volleyball, etc.
- Graduation from an accredited University with a bachelor’s degree in parks and recreation management or closely related field with 5-years of progressively responsible experience in the parks and recreation field. Experience may be substituted for education.
- Salary range is $55,000 to $60,000 depending on experience.
- Benefits include health insurance, dental/vision reimbursement plans, retirement, sick and vacation leave.
Submit applications and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 15, 2021. Richfield City Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.