OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
Pursuant to ’52-4-6(2), UCA,notice is hereby given that the City Council of Richfield City, Sevier County,Utah, will hold a regular council meeting on Tuesday, August 11, 2009 in the Council Chambers, Richfield City Center, 75 East Center Street, commencing at7:00 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows: (Note: The agenda may be accelerated or line items maybe discussed in any order.)
- CALL TO ORDER
- OPENING REMARKS
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE by invitation
- ROLL CALL
- MINUTES APPROVED – July 23 & July28, 2009
- Kevin Arrington to discuss plans for the ATV Jamboree parade.
- Carson DeMille to discuss status of Main Street project and Sewer project.
- Consider request by Christian Forsyth of LeadingTech Development to abate funding for 800 South right of way and engineering inspection costs.
- Consider awarding the Request for Proposal for maintenance of the landscaping on Main Street and in the City’s 4 downtown parking lots.
- Consider approving a two-lot subdivision filed by Jeff Henderson.
- Consider approving Phase II of the Richfield Business Park.
- Consider approving an Agreement with the Sevier School District for the use of facilities.
- Consider a proclamation declaring the week of September 27, 2009 as Constitution Week in commemoration of the birth of the Constitution of the United States.
- Consider adopting ordinance 2009-10 amending the landscaping requirements in manufacturing zones from 10% to 5% of the total area.
- Consider adopting 2009-11 amending Richfield City Zoning Ordinance to allow expansion of a nonconforming use.
- OTHER BUSINESS
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Purchase of Real Property