NOTICE OF CITY COUNCIL MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
Pursuant to ’52-4-6(2), UCA, notice is hereby given that the City Council of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a regular council meeting on Tuesday, March 9, 2010 in the Council Chambers, Richfield City Center, 75 East Center Street, commencing at 7:00 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows: (Note:The agenda may be accelerated or line items may be discussed in any order.)
- CALL TO ORDER
- OPENING REMARKS
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE by invitation
- ROLL CALL
- MINUTES APPROVED– February 22 & February 23, 2010
- EXPENDITURES APPROVED – February2010 Warrant Register
- Consider adopting Resolution 2010-1honoring the Boy Scouts of American, recognizing their 100thAnniversary and expressing gratitude to the volunteers who commit countless hours to inspire and prepare future generations of leaders and to celebrate a100 year legacy of “doing a good turn” and “being prepared.”
- Consider a request from Doug Crowther to extend the conditional use permit for the Mt. Catherine development and consider the acceptance of a bond for the improvements.
- Consider granting a C-2 use to for a proposed sandwich shop to be located at 60 West 100 North.
- Consider approving a lot line adjustment for the Parker Subdivision at 925 North Main.
- Consider approving a Purchase Agreement with Jeff Parker for property needed to realign 925 North.
- Consider approving an Option Release Interest with H & G Cattle as discussed by Mike Langston.
- Consider a request to reschedule the March 23 Council meeting to allow individuals to attend the Caucus meetings held State-wide that same night.
- Consider adopting Ordinance 2010-3setting the maximum height for accessory buildings or garages and setting the setbacks for the same.
- Consider approving the repair of the library roof subject to receiving a grant from USDA.
- Mike Langston to discuss energy grant.
- Consider setting a schedule to meet with department heads and review budgets as discussed by Mike Langston.
- OTHER BUSINESS
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Discuss the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of individuals.