NOTICE OF CITY COUNCIL MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
Pursuant to ’52-4-6(2), UCA,notice is hereby given that the City Council of Richfield City, Sevier County,Utah, will hold a regular council meeting on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 in theCouncil Chambers, Richfield City Center, 75 East Center Street, commencing at7:00 p.m. The agenda shall be asfollows: (Note: The agenda may be accelerated or line items maybe discussed in any order.)
- CALLTO ORDER
- OPENING REMARKS
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE by invitation
- ROLL CALL
- MINUTES APPROVED – Dec 9 and Dec 12, 2008
- EXPENDITURES APPROVED – Warrant Register & Cash Disbursement Journal – Dec 2008
- 7:10 p.m.Public hearing to receive comments on a proposed amendment to the land useordinance to include a definition for body piercing establishments anddetermine in which zones to allow such use.
- 7:10 p.m. Public hearing to receive commentsfrom the public with respect to the issuance of the Bonds and any potential economicimpact to the private sector from the construction of the sewer project to befunded by the Bonds.
- 7:10 p.m. Public hearing to receive commentsconcerning an application to the Permanent Community Impact Board for a $265,000grant for the Sevier Valley Veterans’ Memorial.
- Charles Billingsley to present annual zoningenforcement report.
- Consider adopting Ordinance 2009-1 amending thedevelopment standards of the Land Use Ordinance for residential zoningdistricts R1-6 and R1-8 changing side yard requirements.
- Consider adopting ordinance 2009-2 amending thedevelopment standards of the Land Use Ordinance for non-residential zoningdistricts setting setback requirements for corner lots.
- Consider adopting Ordinance 2009-3 amending theLand Use Ordinance to include requirements for signs.
- Consider adopting Resolution 2009-1 acceptingchanges to the City’s 401K plan as discussed by Mike Langston.
- Consider revising the terms and conditions forthe sale of Lot 6 in the Richfield Business Park as discussed by KimballPoulson
- OTHER BUSINESS
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Real Property Purchase
The public is invitedto participate in all City Council meetings. If you need a special accommodation to participate in the City CouncilMeetings, please notify Michele Jolley, City Recorder, (435) 896-6439, at least3 working days prior to the meeting.