NOTICE OF CITY COUNCIL MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
Pursuant to §52-4-6(2), UCA, notice is hereby given that the City Council of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a regular council meeting on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 in the Council Chambers, Richfield City Center, 75 East Center Street, commencing at 7:00 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows: (Note: The agenda may be accelerated or line items may be discussed in any order.)
- CALL TO ORDER
- OPENING REMARKS
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE by invitation
- ROLL CALL
- MINUTES APPROVED -Consider a motion to approve the minutes of the meeting held on November 17, 2020.
- Consider adopting Parameters Resolution 2021-5 authorizing the issuance and sale of Sewer Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2021A.
- Consider adopting Parameters Resolution 2021-6 authorizing the issuance Parity Sewer Revenue Bonds of Richfield City; and calling of a public hearing to receive input with respect to the issuance of Parity Sewer Revenue Bonds and any impact to the private sector from the construction of the sewer system improvements to be funded by the Bonds.
- Public hearing to receive comments on a proposed multi-family residential zone of RM-24 allowing the density of approximately 24 units per acre.
- Planning Commission Report
- Consider adopting Ordinance 2021-3 establishing a multi-family zone designation of RM-24 along with development standards.
- Discuss new park and consider awarding the RFQ.
- Consider awarding the bid for the 500 East sidewalk project to the apparent low bidder.
- Carson DeMille to discuss the use of Centennial Park or other locations for a bike park and consider any approvals, if needed.
- Consider approving an Airport Ground Lease for Chad Cook to construct a hanger on space #25.
- Consider establishing requirements for farmers’ markets and park use for events.
- Consider adopting Resolution 2021-4 accepting the petition for annexation filed by Clark Bleazard for property located at approximately 495 East 400 South (Annabella Road).
- Consider approving an agreement with Sevier County to help with funding an additional CRA project area.
- Consider approving an agreement with Lewis, Young, Robertson, & Burningham, Inc. for the creation of a North CRA project area.
- Consider approving a Capital Improvement List for 2021
- OTHER BUSINESS