Council Agenda 02.09.21
Published: February 5, 2021
NOTICE OF CITY COUNCIL MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
Pursuant to §52-4-6(2), UCA, notice is hereby given that the City Council of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a regular council meeting on Tuesday, February 9, 2021, in the Council Chambers, Richfield City Center, 75 East Center Street, commencing at 7:00 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows: (Note: The agenda may be accelerated or line items may be discussed in any order.)
- CALL TO ORDER
- OPENING REMARKS
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE by invitation
- ROLL CALL
- MINUTES APPROVED -Consider a motion to approve the minutes of the meeting held on December 1, 2020.
- EXPENDITURES – Consider approving the warrants for January 2021.
- Consider approving the agreement for the July 3rd concert in the park and an update of plans for the 4th of July as discussed by Kevin Arrington.
- Public hearing to receive comments on a request to rezone property at 245 E 300 N from RM-11 (multi-family residential) to CS (commercial shopping) zone.
- Planning Commission Report.
- Consider approving the Links Subdivision and future maintenance of the detention pond as recommended by the Planning Commission.
- Consider approving a lot split for Grant Horgan as recommended by the Planning Commission.
- Consider adopting Resolution 2021-1 accepting the annexation petition filed by Jaden Gurney, consider accepting cash in lieu of water rights for this annexation, and consider allowing site work to begin before the property is annexed and without a building permit.
- Consider approving upgrades to the watering and sprinkler systems and the Rotary and Lion’s parks.
- Consider allowing Jackson Excavating to complete the sewer lift station project without a performance bond.
- Consider adopting Ordinance 2021-2 defining “Senior Housing” and allowing it in commercial shopping zones as a conditional use.
- Consider approving an agreement for the purchase of water contingent on certification of the water right from the State Engineer.
- Review and discuss the upcoming irrigation season and a letter suggesting the Council consider a delay in the beginning date.
- Consider approving an agreement with the Sevier Valley Canal Company for maintenance of the canal from 300 North to the cemetery.
- Consider approving an agreement with UDOT for the cleaning of the I-70 box culvert.
- Consider approving an Independent fee estimate and CATEX for the airport apron project.
- Review and discuss projects for the Capital Projects List.
- Review and discuss the financial report.
- OTHER BUSINESS