NOTICE OF CITY COUNCIL MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
Pursuant to §52-4-6(2), UCA, notice is hereby given that the City Council of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a regular council meeting on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 in the Council Chambers, Richfield City Center, 75 East Center Street, commencing at 7:00 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows: ( The agenda may be accelerated or line items may be discussed in any order.)
- CALL TO ORDER
- OPENING REMARKS
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE by invitation
- ROLL CALL
- MINUTES APPROVED – Consider a motion to approve the minutes of the meetings held on March 23 and April 13, 2021.
- EXPENDITURES – Consider approving the warrants for April 2021.
- Public hearing to receive comments on allowing short-term rentals in all residential zones.
- Public hearing to receive comments on a proposed amendment to the General Plan and zoning map affecting the property located at approximately 1140 South Cove View Road known as Royal Inn Subdivision, Lot 2. The proposal is to rezone the property from RM-11 (multi-family residential) to RM-24 (high-density multi-family residential).
- Consider adopting Ordinance 2021-11 annexing the property of Derek and Sharlee Stokes Annexation located at approximately 2100 South 1100 West.
- Consider approving an agreement with Sevier County for election services.
- OTHER BUSINESS
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
a. Discuss the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual(s).