A M E N D E D
NOTICE OF CITY COUNCIL MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
Pursuant to §52-4-6(2), UCA, notice is hereby given that the City Council of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a regular council meeting on Tuesday, September 13, 2022, in the Council Chambers, Richfield City Center, 75 East Center Street, commencing at 7:00 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows: (Note: The agenda may be accelerated or line items may be discussed in any order.)
- CALL TO ORDER
- OPENING REMARKS
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE by invitation
- ROLL CALL
- OATH OF OFFICE – Youth City Council
- MINUTES APPROVED -Consider a motion to approve the minutes of the meeting held on August 23, 2022.
- EXPENDITURES APPROVED – Consider a motion to approve the warrants and cash disbursements for August 2022.
- Sharee Jones to discuss an upcoming parenting conference.
- Public hearing to receive comments on a proposed Impact Fee Facilities Plan, an Impact Fee Analysis, and an Impact Fee Enactment for Parks, Recreation, Police, and Fire.
- Planning Commission Report.
- Public hearing to receive comments on a request to rezone property located at approximately 1000 North 300 West from R1-10 to R1-8.
- Review and discuss a proposed development agreement with Jake Black for the development located at approximately 1000 North 300 West.
- Consider adopting Ordinance 2022-25 rezoning the property located at approximately 1000 North 300 West to R1-8.
- Public Hearing to receive comments on a proposed annexation of property owned by Robert Parker, Waimea LTD Partnership, and MaryLee Harrison located between 1050 North and 1350 North on the east side of Main Street.
- Public hearing to receive comments on a request to rezone property located at approximately 1200 North Main (parcel no. 1-2-20) from general commercial to high-density multi-family housing RM-24.
- Public hearing to receive comments on a request to rezone the property located at 647 South Main from commercial shopping to high-density multi-family residential RM-24.
- Public hearing to receive comments on a request to rezone the property located at approximately 1310 West 1800 South from general commercial to single-family R1-10.
- Public hearing to receive comments on a proposed amendment to the Land Use Ordinance to change setback for single-family residential zones to a front yard setback of 20 feet, with the front setback for a garage being 25 feet and a porch being 15 feet from the property line. The setback for a corner lot would be 30 feet for the second street side.
- Review and discuss the problems with the intersection at 1200 South going into the R & R Subdivision and consider how it should be paid for.
- Consider adopting Ordinance 2022-26 rezoning the property located at 642 South 100 West from commercial shopping CS and multi-family RM-11 to multi-family RM-11.
- Consider adopting Ordinance 2022-27 amending the Land Use Ordinance allowing accessory dwelling units in residential zones on lots with 10,000 square feet or more.
- Consider approving an agreement for the grant acceptance for the Storm Water Drainage Study.
- Consider spending $35,000 to have the Land Use and Subdivision Ordinances updated.
- Consider cargo containers in commercial zones and how they should be handled.
- Consider approving a power easement to be included in a water easement across City property.
- Consider awarding the bid for the oiling of the Library roof.
- Discuss the installation of the signal lights on 100 North and the need to replace some of the concrete as part of the project.
- Financial report.
- OTHER BUSINESS