NOTICE OF CITY COUNCIL MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
Pursuant to §52-4-6(2), UCA, notice is hereby given that the City Council of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a regular council meeting on Tuesday, May 24, 2022, in the Council Chambers, Richfield City Center, 75 East Center Street, commencing at 7:00 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows: (Note: The agenda may be accelerated or line items may be discussed in any order.)
- CALL TO ORDER
- OPENING REMARKS
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE by invitation
- ROLL CALL
- APPOINTMENTS – Appoint Lacy Echeveria to the library board.
- MINUTES APPROVED -Consider a motion to approve the minutes of the meetings held on May 9, 2022.
- Consider approving a policy for the use of inflatables on City property.
- Consider adopting Ordinance 2022-20 rezoning the property owned by Brian Nay as RM-11 (multi-family residential).
- Consider adopting Ordinance 2022-21 rezoning the property owned by Jake Black and Adam Albrecht as RM-11 (multi-family residential).
- Consider approving an amended Memorandum of Understanding with CSS Composites for the 100 East street improvement.
- Consider approving Settlement Agreement and Release for the Walmart Payback Agreement.
- Consider readopting Ordinance 2022-18 for the Triple J, LLC. Annexation.
- Consider approving the lot split/subdivision for Triple J, LLC.
- Consider readopting Ordinance 2022-7 Annexing 1500 South, A&D Jensen and JKL Construction.
- Considering approving a bid for painting at the library.
- Consider purchasing new Christmas decorations.
- Consider adopting the tentative budget for fiscal year 2022-23.
- OTHER BUSINESS
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Sale of property.