A M E N D E D
NOTICE OF CITY COUNCIL MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
Pursuant to §52-4-6(2), UCA, notice is hereby given that the City Council of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a regular council meeting on Tuesday, January 9, 2024, in the Council Chambers, Richfield City Center, 75 East Center Street, commencing at 7:00 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows: ( The agenda may be accelerated, or line items may be discussed in any order.)
- CALL TO ORDER
- OPENING REMARKS
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE by invitation
- SWEARING IN of re-elected councilmembers Brayden Gardner, Kip Hansen, & Kendrick Thomas
- ROLL CALL
- APPOINTMENTS – Consider appointing Branden Anderson and re-appointing Lisa White to the Planning Commission.
- MINUTES APPROVED – Consider a motion to approve the meeting minutes of December 12, 2023.
- EXPENDITURES APPROVED – Consider a motion to approve the warrants and cash disbursements for December 2023.
a. Public hearing to receive comments on various text amendments to the zoning ordinance.
b. Public hearing to receive comments on an amendment to the City’s General Plan Future Zoning Map changing the zoning designation for the property located along 500 West between 1300 South and 1500 South from general commercial to RM-11 multi-family residential.
c. Corey Morrison to discuss concerns with the mountain bike trails.
d. Planning Commission Report.
e. Consider committing sewer funds to help pay for the $120,000 match for the $600,000 Rural Community Opportunity Grant the City is receiving to put the sewer line under the freeway to connect Utah Beef Producers to the City’s sewer system.
f. Consider approving a ground lease agreement with JJ Lund for space 4 on the east side of the Airport.
- OTHER BUSINESS
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING AND EMAILING
The undersigned duly appointed and acting recorder for the municipality of Richfield City hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice website www.pmn.utah.gov, and the City’s website www.richfieldcity.com, emailed to each member of the governing body, this 8th day of January 2024.