NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
OF THE CITY OF RICHFIELD CITY
SEVIER COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Commission of Richfield City, Sevier County, Utah, will hold a meeting on Wednesday, May 5, 2010, at the Richfield City Center, Richfield, Utah, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows: (NOTE: The agenda may be accelerated or the line items may be discussed in any order.)
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of minutes for the meeting of April 7, 2010.
3. Review landscaping plans for Sorensen, Lewis and Tebbs office
building to be located on Lot 2 of the Parker Subdivision
(approximately 875 North Main)(CG zone, P-2 use).
4. Review and consider approving plans for Jerry Marsh to open a
bakery at 118 North Main (D Zone, P-2 use).
5. Review and consider approving plans for Milo Garcia to open
a restaurant at 104 North Main (D Zone, P-2 use).
6. Review and consider recommending approval of Stan Jones’
request to locate a vehicle sales lot at 22 East 200 South
(D Zone, C-2 use).
7. Review and consider approving Chris Boyter’s request for office
use of modular building located at approximately 800 South
Main (CS zone, C1 use).
8. Other business.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING, FAXING, AND MAILING
The undersigned Deputy Recorder for the municipality of Richfield City certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Meeting was posted at the Richfield City Office, on Richfield City’s web site richfieldcity.com, faxed to The Richfield Reaper at (435) 896-8123, and mailed to each member of the governing body on the 30th day of April, 2010.
/s/ Michelle Curtis
Deputy City Recorder